Urine drug testing is the most common method of testing for drug abuse and our product, the 6-panel urine drug test, brings you the convenience of conducting a self-test. This kit is extremely easy to use with no required training. There are many situations when someone would like to perform a drug test in the bounds of one’s own house. Parents may want to check if their child has been on drugs. Having a home solution helps you maintain privacy by letting you keep the test results to yourself. Before using the 6- panel urine test kit, please ensure to read the instructions and the user manual carefully.
Easy and Accurate
This product offers a simple way of evaluating the use of various types of drugs. Some of the drugs that can be detected by this kit are mentioned below. Human resource departments also use the same tests.
Advantages of the Product
- Methamphetamine / amphetamines
There are multiple advantages of using a 6-panel drug test kit. These are stated below:
If you are using a detox product, then you can take this test at home to see if the product is working as expected.
The test is extremely quick, efficient and accurate.
If you have used the 6-panel test kit and obtained a negative result, then it is highly unlikely that you would fail the urine test in any other laboratory.
Assure yourself, increase your confidence before your drug test
No drug user would like to face the social consequences of a positive drug test. If you want to be assured of a good social and professional future, then you can do so with the help of this product. If you pass with our drug test you can be sure that you will pass your drug test at the drug testing lab.
Directions to Use
- Keep the kit sealed and open it only just at the moment you are ready to test.
- Before opening the kit make sure to check if the kit has not expired as an expired kit may give misleading results.
- Take a clean and dry container and collect the urine sample. Glass container is preferable.
- Remove the cap and unlock the absorbent wicks. There are 6 wicks and make sure to not touch them as they may get contaminated.
- For 20 to 30 seconds, immerse the 6 wicks in the urine you collected. You will see the urine being soaked by the wicks and rising up.
- Make sure no other part from the test panel except for the wicks comes in contact with urine.
- Results can be read within 3-8 minutes. After 8 minutes the coloration of the lines starts fading so do not read the results after 8 minutes.
- Note the results down for keeping a record.