Pass a Urine Drug Test
- What is a urine drug test?
- What type of home drug testing kits are available?
- What drugs are commonly tested in a urine drug screen?
- What are the drug detection times for a urine drug tests.
Urine drug testing is the most common type of drug test used as its generally inexpensive, highly accurate and delivers fast results. Our bodies naturally detox itself by removing toxins through our urinary tract in order to maintain homeostasis. Dip screen tests are used on a urine sample to detect any drug metabolites, and drug testing labs usually confirm any positive results with the use of a secondary urine analysis known as gas chromatography – mass spectrometry.
We offer a 1-Panel Drug Test for individual drug tests and a 6-Panel Drug Test which tests for the most commonly used drugs as defined by SAMHSA. Both home drug tests are highly accurate and deliver results within just one minute using a small urine sample.
Standard 5-Panel Drug Test:
- Amphetamines (speed, meth, crank, ecstasy)
- Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
- Cocaine (coke, crack)
- Opiates (heroin, morphine, opium, codeine)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
Extended Drug Tests may also include:
- Anabolic Steroids
- Barbiturates (phenobarbital, butalbital, secobarbital)
- Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax)
- Hallucinogens (DMT, LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, peyote)
- Synthetic Cannabinoids (k2, spice)
All drugs vary on how long they stay in your system based on your body fat, fluid intake and metabolism speed. The following drug detection times table should only be used as an approximate guideline. We recommend picking up a 6-Panel Drug Test to ensure you will pass a drug test.
|Cannabis (THC)||30-90 days, depending on body fat and use|
|MDMA (Ecstasy)||3-4 days|
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||3-7 days, up to 30 days for chronic users|